The 2013 Port Union Waterfont Festival is being held at the Port Union Village Common on Saturday June 22nd, 2013 from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
Events & Activities (partial list)
- free Carnival Rides
- Firefighter’s Bouncer and games
- Entertainment with local bands at both the amphitheatre & waterfront
- BBQ with Enbridge with large hot dogs and pop
- free popcorn and candy floss
- 5KM Walk/Run, 10KM run. Register through .
- Fire truck, Hawkshadow (Teepee)
- Community Information Tables
- Interactive tables from Toronto & Region Conservation Authority Libary and Historical Display
- local business displays and activities, passports and prizes
More details can be found here: http://www.waterfrontpark.ca/